For all families registering new or returning students, a Parent Cloud Account must be created before you can access the online registration system. Please visit my.austinisd.org
*Note: Only Parent/Guardian contacts are able to use the online registration system. For assistance setting up your cloud account, please contact the Parent Technology Helpline at (512) 414-9187 or fill out the Parent Cloud Support Form.
*All returning students who have had a recent change of address, must submit proof of residency for the new school year. Please note that additional documentation may be requested in order to complete enrollment.
New Student Registration:
Please email the following documents to Giovana.McGettrick@austinisd.org after completing the online registration process. Please include your student’s name, grade, and student ID if possible.
- Proof of residence-current utility bill (gas or electric), mortgage statement or lease agreement from the last 45 days,
- Parent/guardian photo ID (must match the name on the proof of residence and birth certificate)
- Proof of guardianship if applicable,
- Child’s birth certificate,
- Child’s immunization record,
- Report card/withdrawal paperwork
*Please note that additional documentation may be requested in order to complete enrollment.