School Supplies work a little different in Middle School. The kids will get their school supply lists on their first day of school.
This is because each student takes different electives and every class has different needs.
We have put together a basic list of supplies that your student will need for their core classes. This way you can go shopping during the summer and hit some good sales. Just know that this is a basic list for your students core classes, they will need more supplies depending on their elective classes.
Click here for the core classes starter list: 2019-2020 School Supply List
Don't feel like shopping? Our CSMS PTA is offering to do the shopping for you...
Clint Small Middle School PTA presents…
Our Sprout School Supply Sale for 2019-2020
June 10th – July 8th
Save time and money driving from store-to-store and “go green” by ordering
online this year. Your child’s supply kit includes the exact teacher requested
supplies and ships directly to the school before the first day of class!
- Log onto www.sproutsupplies.com/supplykits and enter CSMS001
- Select the appropriate grade pack. Be sure to choose next year’s grade level.
- Pay with a debit or credit card. You will receive an email confirmation once you purchase your child’s kit.
- Order dates: June 10th – July 8 th
- Every kit includes all the exact teacher requested supplies, viewable online.
- Your kit will be delivered directly to Cline Small Middle School in August!
- Questions? Contact Sprout at email@example.com or call 571-403-0899
Thank you for your support!
Save the Date!
When: May 10th 3:45 – 7:30 PM
What: End of year celebration and fundraiser
Why? To have a great party and to bring in some much needed funds to help start off next year.
How do you Support? Become a Sponsor, Donate a Silent Auction or Raffle Item, Buy Wristbands and come to the event. Volunteer, Shop the Silent Auction.
Go to www.smallmiddleschool.org/splashfest for all the details